Labour Mobility refers to the ability of certified workers to practice their occupation, throughout Canada, wherever opportunities to work in that occupation exist. For more information on Labour Mobility in Canada, please see the website at: http://www.workersmobility.ca/
Archive for the ‘Uncategorized’ Category
College of Dental Hygienist of Manitoba
Continuing Competency Program Reviewers for 2014
The College of Dental Hygienists of Manitoba (CDHM) will require Continuing Competency Program (CCP) Reviewers to assist the College with providing feedback to the membership. CCP reviewers will work under the direction of the CCP coordinator.
Role of the reviewer
- Review the CCP submissions using the CDHM Guidelines for the Continuing Competency Record Feedback
- Must be registered and in good standing as a practicing dental hygienist in Manitoba
- Commitment to lifelong learning, policies and principles of the CCP
- Maintains high standards of work and attention to detail
- Effectively manages time and completes tasks on time to ensure the CCR/PAR feedback is completed within the specified timelines
- Maintains and respects confidentiality of information
- Works well with individuals/ teams
- Responds positively to direction
- Has excellent interpersonal/communication skills, oral and written
- Has computer experience
CCP Reviewers are remunerated on an hourly basis at $20/hour, up to a maximum of $420.00/year.
Registrants interested in becoming CDHM CCP reviewers may apply by sending a letter of interest and current resume by April 17, 2014 to:
Continuing Competency Program Coordinator
College of Dental Hygienists of Manitoba (CDHM)
109-420 Des Meurons Street
Winnipeg, MB R2H2N9
After review of the resumes, applicants will be short-listed for an interview prior to final selection.