Time and Cost
As you prepare for the registration process, it is important to note the following:
It can take months to over a year to become a registrant with the CDHM. (On average, the entire process can take up to two years to complete).
- Documents required for application can take weeks or months to obtain
- the NDHCB examination equivalency assessment takes up to eight weeks after all the documents have been received
- NDHCB examination of equivalency assessment, nonrefundable fee of $800 CDN
- you will be required to successfully complete a competency assessment which includes a clinical component
The NDHCB examination is provided three times per year (January, May, September)
- you may have to wait months before you can take the exam
As of January 2015 the NDHCB Exam fee is: $665 plus applicable taxes
There are a number of fees in the CDHM registration process:
- competency assessment fee of $2500
- there is a first time application processing fee of $250
- the current annual registration fee is $440
Please feel free to contact the CDHM office at 204-219-2678 to inquire about application and registration process.