An applicant registered in good standing in a jurisdiction outside Manitoba to practise dental hygiene may apply for temporary registration authorizing the applicant to provide clinical dental hygiene services in Manitoba for a specific purpose and for a limited period.
The following is required for registration:
- Written application, in a form satisfactory to the board of assessors, stating the specific purpose and the proposed period during which he or she wishes to practise;
- Evidence satisfactory to the board of assessors that he or she is registered in good standing in the other jurisdiction to practise dental hygiene, and has a level of competence appropriate to the specific purpose;
- Evidence that the applicant meets the liability insurance requirements
- Any other information that the board of assessors may require, in the form and within the time required by the board; and
- Registration fee of $75.00
For further information or to request an application form please contact the CDHM at 204-219-2678 or email@example.com.